***

Thursday 20 August 2009

Todays Joys


Today has been a very good day. Started this morning with a nice lie-in, and a leisurely shower. Cup of tea, pair of biccies and scrambled eggs. Did a lot of cleaning and tidying (and enjoyed it- weird) wandered into town.. found a coat to LUST after.. didn't photograph it, but I will next time I get a chance. I may never own it though. £199. Ouch.


I made tiffin tonight, recipe courtesy of Attic24, which is setting in the fridge now.. ready to go to work with me tomorrow. I tried to make a Jumble Crumble - crumble made with whatever fruit is lying about. It tasted fabulous, but the fruit was much wetter than I realised, and the crumble topping sank under the juice. More of a slop than a crumble. :(
However, it contained plums of two colours, nectarine, greengages and damsons. Was delish.

No comments: