***

Monday 10 August 2009


Hello Chaps (and Chapesses). I do so like it when Monday's over. Although to be fair, it has been quite a nice Monday. I bought myself a nice magazine and a coffee and I sat in Sainsburys cafe for about and hour and a half. For those who don't know I can't drive, and I work about 9 miles away from home. Some days I don't start until 11.30, but my lift still drops me off at about 8.30, leaving me with quite a bit of time to kill. I spend a LOT of time in sainsburys cafe on these days. It was a good coffee today (large latte, as it happens) with shortbread biscuits. I think it's one of the first times I've bought Country Homes.. I buy Country Living every month, but it's not out until next week, and I needed something. This looked inspiring, as indeed it was. I particularly liked the feature on Cottage Style - very heavy on the roses. Once again, I need to aquire a house of my own. Don't think The Parents would approve if I filled the house with any more clutter than it already has!
After enjoying the coffee and biscuits, I took myself across to Homebase, specifically the Laura Ashley department. I was determined to treat myself on some small scale.. and I did. I bought a Box File to keep my CL magazines in. It's very pretty. I'll show you sometime, once I've had a chance to photograph it.. preferably once my bedroom is good and tidy as well. (That'll be the day!) I also aquired a catalogue, which is thoroughly drool worthy, and I've chosen my Christmas present. For anyone interested it's http://www.lauraashley.com/Casual-Dining/RED-CERAMIC-3-TIER-CAKESTAND/invt/3438564
Pretty Please??

No comments: