***

Sunday 30 August 2009

MY FIRST CROCHET!!


Yes, it's badly done, and not technically correct to the pattern I used, but I LOVE it, and am excessively proud.. especially as I finished it after a couple of large glasses of rose!
It's an approximation of Lucy's Summer Garden pattern.. only the first two steps, obviously enough. I must give massive thanks to Lucy for making both a treble, and a bobble stitch seem so achievable!
I'll be attatching this to a brooch fixing, I think. It'll work well with my winter coat, and as and when it gets replaced by another one I can pop it on my curtains, or something. Yay, yay, Yay, YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I was starting to think I'd never succeed.

1 comment:

...Nina Nixon... said...

I think you've done a wonderful job.

You should see my first try - hiddeous. It's only taken me a year to start translating the double dutch terminology!!

Nina x