***

Wednesday 12 August 2009


Nope, this picture wasn't taken today. It's from Lulworth Cove, and was taken back in.. April I think? But I love the photo, and I don't have one from today so I'll share it with you now.
Today work has been rather busy. Everything is moving around, and I mean EVERYTHING. Looks rather fab where it's been done, but it's made for a rather hectic day. I'm currently drinking a cup of tea, and munching hobnobs. Then I'll go and change out of uniform and go to rehearsal. Oh, yeah, havn't mentioned that before have I? I'm currently rehearsing for a song & dance show called 'Mayors Musical Extravaganza' that the Mayor has asked us to do. Is going quite well.
Lastly, I'm very excited, coz tomorrow I'm going to St Ives for a day! Me and Mum are taking a coach trip down there.. and I'm going to Joules, and Cath Kidston, and it's going to be brilliant and WOO!! :D
Byesies.

No comments: