***

Sunday 13 September 2009

The Morning After.


Morning.. Just about!

It's the morning after the show, Mayors Musical Extravaganza, and I am hungover. Oopsie. It was a great show, went brilliantly well.. That's me, in the red dress and black cardi. This is the final position of the first number, probably my favourite from the show (Nicest Kids In Town - Hairspray)

Aren't we a fabulous bunch?

Other than that, yesterday I went shopping, thinking of spending about £50, I wanted a book that I read about here, Sublime Stitching and I fancied popping into the big habadery shop for a little inspiration, maybe some small clothing item.. The budgeting failed, miserably. I spent £150ish, but I made some lovely purchases. I had to order the stitching book, as Waterstones didn't have it, but I also found a copy of How To Eat by Nigella Lawson, which I've wanted for ages. The thing that really tipped the budget over the edge was my fabulous boots.. more of them later, once I can overcome my cider induced lethargy and move...

2 comments:

...Nina Nixon... said...

Hope your head is feeling a bit better??

Nina x

Bubble Fish said...

I should hope so, by now! I didn't drink that much!