***

Sunday 4 October 2009

Ten Things About Me..

I've been tagged! I feel honoured. I was tagged by Vonnie at Adventures Of A Lady In Training

So, here we go.. 10 things about me..

1. I'm chronically untidy, which upsets me. I wish I could be a true Domestic Goddess, but it's beyond me.

2. I have never been abroad. This amazes other people far more than it bothers me.

3. My favourite chocolate is DARK. I like 70% cocoa. I also really love Curly Wurlies, Fudge, Milky Way,.. yeah OK, I just like chocolate.

4. I'm trying to learn to crochet, embroider AND knit, all at the same time. It's not going too well!

5. When I was a small child, I wanted to be an Insect Inventor.

6. I'm a serious shopaholic. A terminal case! I am finding that I'm buying different things at the moment though. Fewer clothes, more homewares!

7. I was a member of St John Ambulance from the age of 5 til 19ish. I want to go back, but the time never seems right.

8. I'm an awful snob. I wouldn't say I'm proud of it, but I accept it as an aspect of myself. I judge people on class far too readily, but I'm always open to revise my opinion!

9. I want children. Now. Well, in nine months maybe. However, short of an immaculate conception, it's not looking likely.

10. I'm a dwarf in our local pantomime this year. Which is interesting, as I'm about 4 inches taller than our Snow White!

I would like to tag Kate, at Greedy For Colour and Lucy at Little Blue Door. I can't be sure that either of these people will read this, and therefore may not get this tag! Oh well.

No comments: